TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Monday, November 14, 2011

Creatinol-O-Phosphate

What is Creatinol-O-Phosphate and what does it do...


Creatinol O Phosphate or COP increases levels of ATP in the muscle, and this may be due in part because of its actions as an intracellular buffer, a phosphate donor, and a stabilizer of cell membranes. The end result is that contractility (force of contraction) of muscles is increased – especially in low oxygen, low blood flow conditions. These conditions would be present during demanding activity such as weight training.
When you are performing an explosive activity like weight training you are going to create conditions in which lactic acid increases and PH drops in the muscle. ATP levels also drop as you perform intense activity. These are the conditions that cause muscle failure.
So what happens when you supplement with Creatinol O Phosphate? Your muscles are able to generate a greater amount of force which leads to strength gains, and increased muscular endurance.
I've been using COP for the past six months and have noticed vast improvements in my endurance levels. I feel I'm able to train at a higher level for a longer period of time when using COP. I conducted quite a few tests using COP just to rule out the placebo effect. One test was hitting the treadmill on numerous occasions after a strenuous leg workout, I was able to run at a consistent pace for 1.5 miles with no cramping or muscle fatigue. I also put my arms through quite a few grueling workouts with and without COP, the days using COP I was able to exert my muscles for a longer period of time. I highly recommend COP.



No comments:

Post a Comment