TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Sunday, February 26, 2012

A quick look at my 4 week cycle with GL's Gamma-O V2

The chart below represents my 4 week run with Gamma Labs, Gamma-O V2 on Libido, Strength, Fat Loss, Recovery and Sleep.


(End of Week 1) I started to notice a slight increase in libido (End of Week 2) My libido was really starting to rise. Strength-fat loss-recovery and sleep were all starting to kick in (End of Week 3) This is when I knew the V2 Series was a true contender, my libido and strength were peaking at an alarming rate, my reps, recovery and my sleep patterns were improving daily (End of Week 4) My results were stellar. All five categories had a steady increase over my four week period. I was really surprised on how well Gamma-O improved my sleep. I currently have sleep issues due to a recent shoulder surgery. Gamma-O helped me accomplish, deeper and more restful sleep. My four week run was so impressive, I'm going to continue it for another four weeks. A final eight week review will post upon completion.

Who can benefit from Gamma-O? Just about anyone over the age of 25. Most males will notice a decline in their late 20's to early 30's. Low-T will effect every male at some point. Some signs and symptoms (decrease in energy levels, low sex drive, increased body fat, loss of muscle mass and sleep) does this sounds like you? Gamma-O can bring back that youthful you.

Gamma Oryzanol elevates testosterone production at a very safe rate (no PCT needed-no prostate enlargement-no hair loss-safe on liver and lipid levels) The new V2 profile is bigger and badder. Indole-3-Carbinol was added to combat and surpress unwanted estrogen levels, Vitamin D to assist with testosterone production and bone strength, Maca Root was added for it's positive effect on sexual health. I guarantee by the end of your four week cycle you'll look and feel more confident. Don't let Low-T get the best of you, fight back with Gamma-O V2.

Gamma-O V2 is Fugitive Approved.

Don't just take my word. Checkout some of the reviews at Bodybuilding.com

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142268361&p=831327111#post831327111

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142671111

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142335091&p=832604831#post832604831

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142326671

No comments:

Post a Comment