TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Final thought's with Gamma-O V2


RoadPigJohn's Final Gamma-O Review

For starters Gamma-O natural test booster is an outstanding product, because I run a log a few months ago about another test booster and Gamma-O is by far better in terms of results and using the same quantity of capsules per serving a day. The product by itself is fantastic; my gains in strength exceed my expectations as you can see in my log and videos. Another particular change I noticed was how lean I started to look while on Gamma-O thanks to its CLA component. Libido increased in a dramatic change.

I would defiantly recommend it to power athlete looking to overcome old lifting records, because this is the product designed to maximize your potential.

If you are preparing for competition Gamma-O is a must have product to size up your gains and start unleashing the raw power inside you.


I’ll give it 10 out of 10

You can check the same review at the bodybuilding.com store.



Darren Dugan's Final Review

Benefits:

Libido Increase - Spiked after the first few days and seemed to settle down a little after 2 weeks. Overall probably a ~25% increase for me.
Sleep Improvement - After a few days, saw a definite improvement in my ability to fall asleep, stay asleep, and to sleep deeply. Quality seemed to wane in the last week but, still improved. Could have easily been some stress factors in that last week that hurt my sleep though (girl troubles). During the 4 week course, I will say a solid ~40% improvement on sleep.


Strength Increase - Squats improved a bit as was seen in video 2 despite not focusing on them at all during the log. Bench press was definitely improved as the reps required in my program flew up with ease. Hard to tell with deads because it's such a strenuous exercise that it's hard to judge where I'm at without going for a 1RM. However, I did get all my required reps in my current deadlift program so, Gamma-O definitely didn't hurt them.

Overall I'd give it an 8.5. It definitely helped me in all the ways described above with no side effects. The only down side to this product I can think of is that it is fairly expensive at $75 a bottle here on bb.com.



LIFTthyPAIN'S Final Thoughts.


So the past couple of days work has pretty much taken over my lifting times. Working about 14 to 15 hour days hasn't given me much time to hit the gym along with normal life.

Final Review
8.5/10- During the use I noticed an increase in libido the very first week. I'd say within about 3 days it gave me that urge. Week 2 and Week 3 I really noticed the strength gains. My bench press went up around 10 lbs. total during the 4 week cycle of Gammo-O. Barbell rows went up in weight and the reps got easier. My sleep pattern became a little more normal and seemed to really get me into a deep sleep. Overall this is a solid test booster. I would recommend this to anyone training to get a some strength a add on a little more size. It gives you the solid results that a natty test booster should. I was very pleased with the results and how I felt during the complete usage.


A HUGE thank you to my man TheFugitive. Thanks again man.

No comments:

Post a Comment