PINK LEMONADE G FUEL

I like to use about 1.5 scoops of G Fuel, which provides 225mg of caffeine. As you can see, the scooper is rather fancy, mainly for the purpose of adding G Fuel to bottles. Not every gamer has a shaker cup like us fitness buffs. Upon removing the top of the shaker after mixing, I got a big whiff of freshly squeezed lemons. I have no idea how Gamma Labs accomplished this, but they are truly the masters of flavoring energy supplements. Pink Lemonade G Fuel could not be closer to the taste of real pink lemonade. Not too sour and not too sweet; the flavor is just right. I didn’t expect this to be too different from Lemon Lime, but the two flavors are unique and delicious in their own respective ways. Every G Fuel flavor is a treat to drink, so I think it’s foolish to even attempt to rank them at this point.

I’ve gotten hooked on using this product ever since I first tried it. I frequently use it in the morning to get me going, or I use it in the afternoon prior to training. I enjoy the taste of G Fuel so much that I might buy it even if the formula were simply flavoring. I buy many ingredients in bulk in order to get a proper dose, such as creatine, beta-alanine, and citrulline malate. I toss these goodies in with G-Fuel, which results in a delicious drink with the added bonus of energy and focus. If pre-workout BCAAs are your thing, add BCAA powder to G Fuel and it will fully mask the bitter taste of BCAAs. Simply put, G Fuel is loaded with energy, focus, antioxidants, and downright deliciousness.