TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Friday, May 11, 2012

Nekkidbear's Final Review with PTF and Gamma-O




PTF
Flavor
Great for fruit punch! I'm not generally a fan so this was a suprise. It mixed very well too.

Energy
Energy was smooth and solid. No crashes or weird burnouts.

Strength
Strength was amazing on PTF! Benched 295 x3 and 1/2 reps. Personal best! Deadlift has been coming back steadally. Repping 365 again with no pain feels great!

Pump
Got some sick tricep and upper back pumps. It's rare that I get those so I was feeling pretty good.

Overall Effectiveness
Great preworkout!!! I was so pissed that my roommates stole a bunch of it. I may have to purchase some in the near future.

Gamma-O
Strength
As posted above... my strength was through the room while on this product. 

Libido
100% serious... I was getting annoyed with how easily I got turned on while on the product. A slight breeze and I was good to go. Been nearly a week and its just starting to die down.

Fat Loss
Actually didn't notice any fat loss. Wasn't at much of a calorie defecit during the log though. Appetite was through the roof.

Recovery
Recovery was decent, didn't notice anything out of the norm.

Sleep
Slept pretty deep while on Gamma-O. I enjoy sleep.

Reflection
Both great products. Both have some key selling points and pretty cool packaging too. Very happy that I was chosen to run this log. Thanks again guys for the great experience.
  Link to Full Review Below.

No comments:

Post a Comment