TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Saturday, May 5, 2012

SwolenOne's Final Review with Gamma Labs PTF & Gamma-O


 PTF Final Review

PTF is a no bs formula that combines strait forward old school elements such as the creatine, arginine and caffeine blend with hints of flash here and there in the formula. I think its main appeal is that it is affordable, the taste is very palatable, the stim is moderate (youll feel it, but it wont crack you out). To me, the product name Pre Training Formula is EXACTLY representing the point that I am making. It is not a frilly, over hyped crazy named supplement but rather it is clear and concise... before you train you should take this, it will undoubtedly show its benefit.

Stim: I'm unsure if it is the l-dopa inclusion but for some reason this stim does not hit hard and is rather mellow. This is nice at times and leaves me wanting more at others (when at 1 serving). If you take 2 scoops you will be content though. By no means will this become a phenomenon like Craze but imo thats a good thing, nobody will be reporting crazy side effects or anything with this formula.

Flavor: Not a whole lot to write about here, the fruit punch isnt as good as say the new SP MAX but it is easy to drink and easy to mix. Not a single complaint in the flavor department.

Pump: I found the pumps to be underwhelming even at two scoops. There was a slight increase over not having taken anything at all but to be frank even Hemavol tablets dont do much for me so I dont put a whole lot of weight into nitric oxide/pump supps.

Creatine/Strength: I LOVE the fact that this formula has more creatine than most anything else out there right now. Creatine is the king of ergogens and to be frank its odd more formulas dont include more of it as it isnt expensive and is proven to carry any formula. I have dieted down to under 190 which is very unfamiliar territory, the last time Ive weighed this much was at 18 in highschool. Being about to turn 25 that says something especially as Ive weighed as much as 242. My strength had been taking a hit while cutting but that not only stopped but reversed while on this cycle. The strength and energy benefits are a must when dieting!

Overall, absolutely try this one out if you havent already. Its affordable and will not let you down.
 Gammo O V2 Impressed Me, Final Review
Strength Unsure if it was this or the PTF (likely a combo of the two, but that was the highlight of the stack for me.

Body Recomp: dropped a laundry list of fat burners while on this cycle and dropped some major pounds. For how depleted I have gotten, I must say I perhaps look my all time best which I am proud of. This stack was impressive as far as non hormonals go for helping me keep the good lean mass and shed bodyfat. Some people are huge on CLA and others arent, I personally think its a nice inclusion to the formula.

Libido: Honestly I was surprised at how much my libido went through the roof, was almost as nuts as T-Bol, Test Factor and Test Force 2 which have been my 3 favorites thus far. Libido increases were noticeable from the first week.

Additionally, with 2 caps AM and 2 PM it is easy to take and the caps are small. Nobody should have any sort of problem. The price point is higher than some but not bad all things considered for this very unique formula.
Link to Tim's Log/Review Below

 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143756773

No comments:

Post a Comment